Android Releases Android Q

Assalam-o-Alikum!
So I was not active because my life went through too many difficulties which you can checkout on my personal Blog WhoDanyalAhmed so I was unable to write anything and Recently I just launched my personal E-commerce website which is Deesygn so give most of the time to the site and unable to write any single Letter....
So Lets get started with our topic which is Android Q first Alpha was released on 13 March Android Q or Android 10 Release with top security and new tweaks with most awaiting Dark mode which will be the its unique Feature of 2019 and in this version google removed the back button and its can only navigate using Gestures.
Image result for android Q                                               And its beta is expected to be on 1st April and its final version will be releasing approx in August.

Comments